Monday, October 26, 2009

Individual Reflection on my group project.

For the past two weeks I have been working with a group on how to make a wesite on the credit cards.It was really amazing and creative project. Especially working as a group taught me a lot of things in terms of accomplishment and defining my strengths and weaknesses in this kind of projects. My responsibility in making website consisted of constructing proper sentences and rephrasing ideas. While doing this project my groupmates figured out that I had some grammar and collocation mistakes. My primary challenge of doing the website was lack of research qualities because I had a hard time finding the proper and relevant source to upload to our wesites. Working together is a lot of fun in terms of sharing ideas and work. Moreover my friends' feedack greatly assisted in pointing out my weak points beause that way I shall be ready for other creative assignments that involves research and collaboration.
I assume that I have not had serious challenges so far with this project except for some revision and minor irrelevancy of ideas. Hope that after completion of the project I shall be more experienced in handling such situations in my college and future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment