Thursday, October 29, 2009

Experiences of Group Project

Jovid Kamolov
Individual Reflection 2
10/29/2009
So far I have been working on the Web Project named “All about credit cards”. On the first group discussion I was looking for sites and links to present the advantages of the credit cards and I was doing pretty fine. I gathered lots of information from different sites and thought that this link was ready except just I need to post the information.
During our second group meetings I was intending to put information from those sites and links rephrasing them into my own words. I came across some hardships while paraphrasing information because those links had new terms and were way too much detailed. I started putting each sentence into the link one by one. I ended up having a lot of information in the link named advantage. I went back, read it but then realized that it can not be appealing to the reader because it was too long, in our next group meeting I shall try to be concise and present main points only because one should create web project thinking from the perspectives of the readers. I have to decide whether the reader will have an interest to read my page or not when he or she opens the page.
At the moment I think that this site has its outline but it needs proper details for that outline. In other words there is skeleton which needs flesh.
I shall be wroking on filling that void spots in the skeleton next group meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment